EPC9.2: Selecting Two Activities On Express Asset Definition Returns PeopleCode Error "Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263)"
(Doc ID 2027599.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selecting two activities on the page "Express Asset Definition" returns the following error:
"Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263)
PC_AM_EXP_WRK.SELECT_ACTIVITY.FieldChange PCPC:1467 Statement:22"
1. Create a project.
2. Asset Integration Rules: Express Asset Integration
3. Create two activities.
4. Add an ACT transaction for both activities and press Process Transactions.
5. Create an Express Asset Definition and select an activity.
6. Select activity 1 and press OK.
7. Press Select Activities again.
8. Select activity 2 and press OK. The error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document