User Lands on Catalog Page When Requester is Changed on Requisition Settings Page
(Doc ID 2027979.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User lands on Catalog page when Requester is changed on Requisition Settings page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) User changes Requester on the Requisition Settings page
2) User enters Enter Line and Shipping Defaults and selects OK
3) User selects Yes to apply default settings
4) User selects OK on Requisition Settings page to enter requisition
5) User lands on Catalog page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document