Forms Approval is Triggering to Original Manager Even After Delegation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Forms Approval is triggering to Original manager even after Delegation
Using Forms in 9.2 HCM. "Form Approval" Approval workflow and Delegation has been configured. The Approval is working correctly unless delegation has done.
Once Manager delegates his authority to Proxy, the Form should go to Proxy for Approval, however it is still going to Original Manager for Approval
When a form is delegated to a proxy, the approval should be routed to proxy and not to the original approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a form
2. Setup workflow transaction for delegation
3. Configure delegation transactions
4. Login as KU0046 delegate the form approval to KU0042
5. Login as KU0042 and accept delegation request
6. Login back as PS submit a form
7. Find the form is routed to PS supervisor KU0046 and not to the proxy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms