When Creating a PO Change Order, the Contract Chartfields are not Defaulting from the Contract to the Purchase Order Distribution
(Doc ID 2028191.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Contract Distribution Chartfields are not used to populate the Purchase Order during a Change Order. This only happens with existing Purchase Orders that has posted vouchers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a General Contract that already exists. Add a new line to the contract and add the PO Distribution chartfields.
2. Create a new Purchase order and use the contract tab to pull in the contract ID and contract line (2).
3. Verify the chartfields have populated correctly from the contract.
4. Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
5. Voucher the PO Line. Budget Check, Match and Post the Voucher.
6. Create a PO Change Order, adding a new line by pulling it it from the contract.
7. Save the PO Change Order. Drill to the distribution and notice that the chartfields are not correct.
8. Save, budget check and dispatch the PO.
9. Create another PO Change Order, again adding a line using the contract ID and Line lookups.
10. Save the PO.
11. Drill to the distribution and notice that the chartfields are correct this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document