Review Shared Information Page Allows Invalid Email Address
(Doc ID 2028204.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Review Shared Information page accepts invalid email addresses. For example, an email address with no @ or . can be entered as email ID. An error message should be displayed on save.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
2. Click on Add a new value
3. User ID = DA_DELEGATOR_ADMIN_B
4. Press Add
5. In the General tab enter Symbolic ID = <whatever the value you see>, Password = <password>,Conf Password = <password>, Navigator Homepage = <blank>, Process Profile = <blank>, Primary = <blank>, Row Security = <blank>
6. In the ID tab enter ID Type = Employee, EMPLID = <emplid>, Description = Delegator's User ID_2
7. In the Roles tab enter Role Name = CS - DA Delegator, Role Name = PeopleSoft User, Role Name = Standard Non-Page Permissions
8. Navigate to Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Addresses/Phones > Electronic Addresses
9. Enter ID = <emplid> and Press Search
10. In the Electronic Addresses page enter Email Type = Dorm, Email Address = firstname.lastname@example.org, Preferred = Y in Email Information grid
11. Click on Save and Press Ok on any warning message you may get.
12. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles.
13. Add a new value.
14. User ID = DA_PROXY_ADMIN_B and Press Add.
15. In the General tab enter Symbolic ID = <whatever the value you see>, Password = <password1> , Conf Password = <password1> , Navigator Homepage = <blank>, Process Profile = <blank>, Primary = <blank>, Row Security = <blank>
16. In the ID tab enter ID Type = None, Description = DA_PROXY_ADMIN_B
17. In the Roles tab add Role Name = CS - DA Proxy TermsCond_Test, Role Name = PeopleSoft User, Role Name = Standard Non-Page Permissions
18. Click Save and Press Ok on any warning message you may get.
19. Login with DA_DELEGATOR / DA_DELEGATOR
20. Navigate to Self-Service > Share My Information
21. In the Share My Information - Summary page, press the Delegate Access To a New Contact button
22. In the Share My Information - Terms and Conditions page Press the I Accept button
23. In the Share My Information - Details page enter Contact Name = xxxx,yyy , Relationship = Roommate , Email address = email@example.com , Conf email = firstname.lastname@example.org
24. In the Transactions grid enter Emergency Contacts = Y , View Holds = Y
25. Click Save and Press Ok on warning message (14025,76)
26. Press Ok on the confirmation message
27. Run the Query
SELECT A.EMPLID, A.SCC_DA_PRXY_NAME, A.SCC_DA_PRXY_EMAIL,
A.SCC_DA_SECURTY_KEY FROM PS_SCC_DA_PROXY A WHERE SCC_DA_PRXY_NAME = '<Proxy Name>' AND EMPLID = '<emplid>' and note down security code
28. Login with the user ID you created above for the proxy: DA_PROXY_ADMIN_B / DA_PROXY_ADMIN_B
29. Navigate to Self-Service > Proxy Terms and Conditions
30. In the Terms and Conditions for accessing somebody else's data page I accept terms and conditions = Y, Security Key = <value you retrieved from the query above>, Contact Email = email@example.com, First Name = <firstname>, Last Name = <lastname>
31. Press Submit
32. Log off
33. Login as superuser
34. Navigate to Campus Community > Delegated Access > Review Shared Information
35. Enter Delegator ID = <emplid>
36. Press Search
37. In the Review Shared Information - Summary page. Press Edit button
38. Enter Email id, Confirm Email and click on Save. Error message should be displayed preventing save, but Record saves successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document