Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountered error message: " Field is Required: REQ_VAL_ADJ_P -ADJ_NBR (124,64)" when copying a Pre 9.2 Upgrade Requisition to a new one. This is happening with the requisitions carried over from 9.1
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Manage Requisitions.
2. Search for an existing requisition.
3. Select Copy in the below highlighted drop-down box and click `Go¿.
4. Add a line and hit Checkout.
5. Click on `Save and Submit¿. The below warning message will appear.
6. Upon hitting OK, the below error will pop up: "Field is Required: REQ_VAL_ADJ_P - ADJ_NBR (124,64)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms