EEX9.2: Denied Lines Later Approved are NOT Processed for Payment Results in Imbalanced Acctg, if Using KK Budget Expense Overstated
(Doc ID 2028344.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report Total does not match with Warrant Register total and Positive Pay file amount.
When budget checked the Expense is overstated for lines that have been denied and then approved.
1) Enable Commitment Control ensure budget check before approval.
2) Create report with multiples lines (in this example used Mileage as the expense type)
3) Budget check the Expense report
4) As the Approver, deny two of the three lines, and send the report back to the employee
5) As the Employee resubmit the report and make no modifications to the existing lines
6) As the Approver Budget check the Report
6) As the Approver deny one of the previously denied lines and approve the Report
7) Stage the Report for payment
The Amount paid to the employee will be for all lines that are approved.
Actual Result: The amount paid to the employee is inaccurate. The employee is NOT reimbursed for previously denied line/s and the result is the budget Expense is then overstated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document