EAP: Voucher Build Process Creates Unbalanced Voucher in Postable Status
(Doc ID 2028525.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unbalanced Voucher is created by Voucher Build process in Postable status.
1. Create a Purchase Order for quantity = 1.5.
2. Dispatch the Purchase Order.
3. Create an EDI file to load PO Voucher with Voucher header and line amounts not matching with PO amount.
4. Run ECIN0001 process.
5. Verify the data is populated is Voucher Staging tables.
6. Run Voucher Build process.
7. Unbalanced Voucher created in Postable status.
Voucher Entry Status should be in Recycle or in Pre-edit error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document