EAP: Voucher Build Process Creates Unbalanced Voucher in Postable Status
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unbalanced Voucher is created by Voucher Build process in Postable status.
1. Create a Purchase Order for quantity = 1.5.
2. Dispatch the Purchase Order.
3. Create an EDI file to load PO Voucher with Voucher header and line amounts not matching with PO amount.
4. Run ECIN0001 process.
5. Verify the data is populated is Voucher Staging tables.
6. Run Voucher Build process.
7. Unbalanced Voucher created in Postable status.
Voucher Entry Status should be in Recycle or in Pre-edit error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms