EEX 9.1/9.2: Expense Report with Credit Card Transactions are Not Getting Processed Through PayCycle.
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report with Credit transactions are not getting processed through PayCycle, if some of the such transaction with -ve amount still in processing with PayCycle.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense Report with Credit Card transaction having credit (-ve) amount.
2. Create an Expense Report with Credit Card transaction having +ve amount but less than the -ve amount, for the same vendor. So that the total of both Expense Report is -ve.
3. Get the Expense Report approved.
4. Run Stage Payment process.
5. Try to pay the Expense Report using Paycycle. -- PayCycle is not picking the transaction as the total amount for payment is -ve.
6. Create an Expense Report with Credit Card transaction with +ve amount, so that the total amount can be +ve.
7. Run Stage Payment process.
8. Try to pay the Expense Report using Paycycle.
Pay Cycle is not processing/creating payment for the Expense Reports.
Expense Reports should be processed by Paycycle and the payment should be created for extra +ve amount.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms