Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Normally when changing a field on the header of a PO by selecting the 'change' icon, the system will move the PO from 'dispatched' to 'approved', since the change on the header might need to be communicated to the customer again. If Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) is turned on however, the PO will remain in dispatched status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Turn on AWE and create an approval that triggers but doesn't really need do anything (does not need to be routed for approval)
2) Create a PO and dispatch it
3) Exit the PO and come back in, then select the 'change' icon.
4) Change the buyer and hit save
5) A warning is produced about defaulting information being changed on the PO. Hit 'cancel'... The page saves, and stays in Dispatched status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms