Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While loading the GRE using the Prospect/Applicant Data Load process with address in Micronesia (Country code of FSM) in a CS 9.0 Bundle 37 environment, the following error is encountered when running the search/match/post:
Message Set Number 14200 - Message Number 557
Address - STATE(SCC_STG_ADDR.STATE) Invalid Value - Check and Try Again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a data update rule based on the incoming data to be used on the Transaction Setup component.
2. Define a transaction code on the Transaction Setup component to be used on the file mapping definition.
3. Update transaction security to add the transaction code for the appropriate users so that these users can view the data in the Prospect/Admissions Staging and Constituent Staging components under the Student Recruiting, Prospect/Admissions Data Mgmt menu.
4. Update the appropriate Common Attribute Framework record context via the Record Context component to add or remove common attributes for additional data you want to store for your prospects or test takers.
5. Define a File Parser field conversion profile for your external file, if needed, to convert external field values to internal field values.
6. Define a File Parser context definition for your external file to indicate the staging records you will populate in the proper parent-child relationship.
7. Define a File Parser file mapping definition to map the fields on the external file to the records defined on the context definition.
8. Run the File Parser process to load the external file to the staging records based on the file mapping definition.
9. Run the Transaction Management process for your transaction code to perform search/match and post staged data.
10. Use the Constituent Staging and Prospect/Admissions Staging components to review records that were not posted based on search/match rules or validation logic. Determine if new record should be created or existing record updated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot load GRE test scores for students from Micronesia.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms