E-PN: How to Setup Push Notifications With Content DB HRMS or FSCM To Show Up in Interaction Hub/Portal System
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54/8.55 version, Push Notification HCM 9.2, Interaction Hub (IH) 9.1
After Push Notification Alerts has been set up on Application Server & Web Server for both HCM & Interaction Hub. While in HCM Push Notification Flag/Badge is available, the iHub Push Notification Alerts are not showing up.
Expectation is that Push Notification are available on Portal/Interaction Hub as well as in content environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure App Server on Both HCM & iHub for Push Notification.
2. Configure an AWE Transaction for Push Notification.
3. Submit that AWE Transaction.
4. Note when in Content environment the Push Notification flag is on top right of page.
5. Note when in Portal IH there is no Push Notification flag on page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms