Category Change Peoplecode Error on Requisition Settings Page upon Copying a Requisition
(Doc ID 2029911.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Category Change Peoplecode error on Requisition Settings page upon copying a requisition.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Manage requisition.
2) Search for requisitions and change the action against a existing requisition to copy and hit “Go”.
3) It will take you to Checkout page. Select Requisition Settings Link.
4) This will take you to Requisition Settings page. Now click prompt against Category.
5) It will error out with below error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document