'FILE NOT FOUND ERROR (137,29)' Occurs When Trying To Open a Case Note Attachment
(Doc ID 2030300.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Notes with Attachments are emailed in the case component, the attachment link is available on the note, but the actual attachment is missing. When the user clicks on attachment link, the reported error occurs.
File Not Found (137,29)error occurs when trying to open a case note attachment, AFTER the case note was sent to a recipient.
If the attachment is opened before sending to a recipient, there is no error and the attachment opens.
1) Log into CRM 9.1. with VP1/VP1
2) Open existing Helpdesk or HRHD case (Helpdesk > Search Cases)
3) Add a note with attachment to the case. Make the attachment "visible".
4) APPLY the note
5) Select the note with the attachment and hit EMAIL button.
6) Send to any recipient.
7) User is brought back to the case notes. Open the original case note and
try to open the attachment. Error occurs: File Not Found (137,29)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document