EAP: Voucher Build Creates Vouchers Set To Full Match Even Though The Flags In Staging Tables Are Set To 'N'
(Doc ID 2030323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build creates vouchers set to full match, even though the flags in staging tables are set to 'N'.
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs, and create PO.
2. Set PO for Matching.
3. On ExcelUploadForVoucher file, set PS_VCHR_HDR_STG.MATCH_ACTION and PS_VCHR_LINE_STG.MATCH_LINE_OPT to 'N'.
4. Click Generate XML and Post to generate staging records.
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build, and run the voucher build process to create vouchers.
6. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and open the voucher that was created. Note that Match Action Status is defaulted to 'To Be Matched' although PS_VCHR_HDR_STG.MATCH_ACTION and PS_VCHR_LINE_STG.MATCH_LINE_OPT is set to 'N'.
It is expected that Match Action Status of the voucher is set to 'NotApplicable'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document