Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Express bill
Steps to Replicate:
- Add a new Express bill
- Enter Bill type, Invoice date, customer and data on the bill line
- Expand the “Header Detail” bar and notice that the system automatically brings the rate defined in the Tables source
- Change the rate source to “User” and input any value
- Save the new bill
- Create pro forma for the new bill
- Pro forma process finished in Success
- Enter again on the new express bill
- In the “Header Detail” section notice that the value rate has been automatically defaulted to the one in the “Tables” source but with the manually selected “User” source.
The users could be billing for a previous month's (or quarter’s) sales, and therefore need to recognize the exchange rate for the period in which sales took place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms