Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions related to the bank transfer files:
1) In Peoplesoft 9.0 there were packages of rules, SQRs, delivered for SEPA. One of the changes included a new record in the window Defin Bank File (ESP) with and id file 34.14, related to the new format accepted by SEPA. In 9.0 environment this record 34.14 exists. However in 9.2 this is missing, there is only the old model CSB34. This environment has PUM11.
2) The file ID Type in the Defin Bank file (ESP) (field GPES_FILETYPE_ID record GPES_BANK_FILE) have 3 values : C (CSB34-14), I (CSB34-1 (IBAN)) o S (SEPA).
in the transfer file (GPESBNK5.sqr) is
IF $GPES_FILETYPE_ID = 'C'
let $GPES_SEPA_ENABLED = 'Y'
The variable $GPES_SEPA_ENABLED only is enabled when the id type file is C (CSB34-14). What are the differences between CSB34-14 and SEPA? In the books there's only this information
• I - CSB34-1 (IBAN): : Select this value if the flat banking file’s structure follows the norm CSB34 V1.
• C - CSB34-14: Select this value if the flat banking file’s structure follows the norm CSB34 V14.
• S - SEPA: Select this value if the banking file follows SEPA requirements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms