Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to matriculate a non-admitted applicant via the ADM_ACT_ENTRY page, instead of it blocking this action and asking to go to the calculate deposit page. Seems to work correctly if user goes to the maintain applications page first.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Logon to CS 9 as PS
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Student Admissions > Application Entry > Add Application
3. Click Add and Fill in the required information and save.
4. After save, navigate to Main Menu > Student Admissions > Application Evaluation > Application Decisions > Action / Reason Entry
5. Try to Matriculate the above application program.
6. Select Program Action 'MATR'
7. Make sure Action Date is greater than Effective Date of the Application Program.
8. Click Create Program
9. Matriculation row is created successfully when viewed via Maintain Applications. This should not happen. It should have returned the message "Deposit Fees must be calculated." and not create the Matriculation row.
10. Add another applicant
11. Add new Application Program row to Matriculate
12. Click Create Program
13. "Deposit Fees must be calculated" message is returned and does NOT save the Matriculation row.
14. Click OK
15. Try matriculating under Action Reason Entry page in Step # 4.
16. Click Create Program
17. The message 'Deposit Fees must be calculated' appears and does NOT also create the Matriculation row. So it works ok after coming from Maintain Applications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms