First Operand Of .is NULL, So Cannot Access Member ReasonCdRqd. (180,236)PRCR_REASON_WRK.OK_BTN.FieldChange
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up the Navigation page to be Special Requests and Landing on the Requisition Settings page, the system does not change the business unit and adds the Change Reason hyperlink which results in a PeopleCode Error.
Following Steps will generate the error.
1) Click the Maintain Overall System Options link
2) Click the eProcurement Requisition Navigation hyperlink
3) Change SPECIAL REQUEST to be Initial Page instead of ALL REQUEST OPTIONS and swap the display order values of 5 from ALL REQUEST OPTIONS and 40 from SPECIAL REQUEST and Save.
4) Click the Maintain System Users and Roles hyperlink
5) Click the Assign Role Actions to Roles hyperlink
6) Assign the LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG Role Action on Role Action Category REQHDR
7) Create a new Requisition
8) Change Business Unit of US001 to EGV01 by clicking the prompt.Change to EGV01 and Click OK
9) System does not change US001 to EGV01 and a hyperlink of Current Change Reason displays
10) If you try to click Current Change Reason and click the X on the top right corner to close out the window and get the following error.
First operand of .is NULL, so cannot access member REasonCdRqd. (180,236)PRCR_REASON_WRK.OK_BTN.FieldChange
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms