CRV Accounting Date Continuosly Changes For Every PC_POADJUST Run When Discounts Are Involved And Open Period Control is Enabled.
(Doc ID 2030797.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Other
CRV rows are being reprocessed and the accounting date is being replaced with the new dates as per the current open period set up.
CRV rows should not be reprocessed when there are no new transactions are processed from either PO or AP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Financial and Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Project Costing - Enable Open Period Control ( Use Projects)
2. Set up Financial and Supply Chain > Business Unit > General ledger > Open Periods > Open Period Update - Make sure that current month is open for PC product.
3. Create a Purchase Order. Select item, enter Qty as 1 and Amount of 100. Enter Project chartfields
4. Dispatch the PO and run PC_PO_TO_PC process
5. Create a voucher. Copy information from PO. Use a 2D discount on the voucher. Modify the Amount to 101 and Save.
6. Post the voucher.
7. Post the Payment.
8. The voucher accounting line will have a DST line amounting to 101 and the DSE amounting to 2.02 to reflect the discount
9. Run PC_AP_TO_PC process
10. Run PC_POADJUST process.
11. This will create appropriate lines in Project Costing including the CRV rows.
12. Not make sure that the current month is closed and open the periods for the next month.
13. Run PC_POADJUST again. Notice that the CRV rows are reprocessed (process instance is stamped with the newer PI) and Accounting date is replaced with the new date as per the open period set up.
Since no new transactions are processed from AP or PO for this set of data, the expectation is to not process the CRV rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!