Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an offer has been entered with a start date and submitted for approval, initially the start date is saved. If the offer is edited with changes to base pay and then resubmitted for approval after the submission the offer start date is blank. The start date is not being saved once the offer is edited and changes are made.
Steps to Replicate
1. Select a Job Opening (e.g. Job Opening 10263)
2. Select an applicant to create a Job Offer (e.g. Applicant ID 100237)
3. Select Recruiting Actions – Prepare Job Offer
4. Enter the offer details and the Base Salary, fill in the Start Date and then Submit for approval, note the date fields still contain data.
5. Before approving, make a change to the Salary Offer Amount, and then submit for approval the second time.
6. Note after the last approval submission, the Offer Start and Offer Expiration Dates are cleared.
No Specific error are generated.
Expected Behavior: When editing a job offer between it being submitted for approval the Offer Start and Offer Expiration Date should remain and not be cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms