EAR9.2: No Warning Message When Void Draft Application is Posted in a Closed Period
(Doc ID 2031096.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: No message when void draft application is posted in a closed period
No message when void draft application is posted in a closed period
There should be an error message when voiding draft application is posted in a closed period
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select a PeopleSoft Product (AR), a business unit and a ledger group. Open period is: 01/12/2014 => 31/03/2015.
- Create a worksheet to void a draft
- Accounting Date is automatically set to the current date: 02/04/2015 (period outside the open one)
- Select a draft by checking the ‘Sel’ box, select a Reason and then click on ‘Post button
- No message (9000, 301) indicating that the transaction date is not open prevents from posting.
- Run Receivables Update. In success.
- Check that there is a posting ‘Accounting Period Not Open’ error for the group on the Draft page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|