Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: EAR9.1+: PAYMENT PREDICTOR SELECTING INCORRECT DST_ID_AR
Issue: When having the system defined automatic entry type WS-05 with multiple Effective Dated rows (all Active) and assigning different AR Distribution Codes to them, the system is inconsistently selecting the used DST_ID_AR for a generated On Account item.
Steps to replicate:
- Have the Automatic Entry Type checkbox for Require Reason selected and assign a Predictor Reason;
- Against that particular Reason, assign an AR Distribution Code;
- Add 2 effective dated rows for the WS-05 system defined entry, both Active, but having different AR Distribution Code assigned to the used Predictor Reason;
- Setup Payment Predictor to use the #REFS algorithm with the Place An Amount On Account option for Any Overpayment;
- Add an item with the amount X. Add a regular payment with the amount X+1 (overpayment), selecting the Predictor checkbox;
- Run Payment Predictor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms