EAP: Header Match Exception is not shown in the Worklist
(Doc ID 2031153.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Header Match Exception is not shown in the Worklist in a specific scenario
1) Create a Amount only PO with Matching enabled
2) Create a Voucher by copying the PO
3) Change the amount on the Voucher by increasing it
4) Run Matching and Workflow process for the Voucher
5) Notice that 3 exceptions (240, E100 and V400 are generated).
6) The user's worklist has three entries for each of the exceptions
7) Mark the worklist entries as worked
8) Run Matching and Workflow process for the Voucher again
9) Check the user's Worklist and notice that only two entries exist for V400 and E100. The header exception does not have a worklist entry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document