Checklist Entity – Prompt Table's Record Name Not Set For %EDITTABLE15. (2,649)
(Doc ID 2031186.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Frameworks
Rules engines errors when trying to add a checklist via entity.
The following error occurs.
Prompt table's record name not set for EDITTABLE15. (2,649)
The Message classes' SetEditTable method was not called with a prompt table's record name prior to calling the Message classes' ExecuteEdits method.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up SACR - System Administration - Entity - Entity Profile and create a new Entity Profile
2. Navigate to Set Up SACR - System Administration - Rules Engine - Setup - Define Categories and create a new Rule Category
3. Navigate to Set Up SACR - System Administration - Rules Engine - Rules Engine Manager - Rules Engine and create a new Rule that will update the Expected Graduation Term field
4. Build the Rule and then Test the Rule
5. Notice the above mentioned error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document