EEX9.1/9.2: In Financial Gateway, Payment Created with one Business Unit for Expense Report Vendor Payments of Multiple Business Units.
(Doc ID 2031620.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While paying multiple Expense Reports of different Business Units and employees having vendor (My Wallet) transactions, employee id is getting updated in payment table and after sending data to Financial Gateway, payment got created only for one Business Unit.
1. Setup the default payment method to ACH/EFT for the employees.
2. Setup the Settle method through Financial Gateway for the Payment Method (ACH/EFT) in the bank through which you are going to do the payment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Get minimum two Expense Reports submitted from different employees of the different Business Units having Vendor (My Wallet) transactions.
2. Make sure Expense Reports are vendor payment . For eg. AMEX,VISA etc.
3. Get Expense Report approved.
4. Run Stage Payments and Post Liabilities process.
5. Pay the Expense Reports in one Pay Cycle Run.
6. Run the AP_FG_PROC to send the payment to Financial Gateway.
In Payment table, EmplID populated for the Payment Generated. In Financial Gateway Payment of Expense Reports created with only one business unit.
In Payment table EmplID should not be populated for the Payment Generated, as it is a Vendor Payment and In Financial Gateway Payment of the Expense Reports should be different as they belongs to different Business Units.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document