Editing the Req from Manage Requisition Approvals Page is not Displaying the Category Code
(Doc ID 2031929.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Editing the Req from Manage Requisition Approvals page is not displaying the category code
When an Approver while trying to approve the req from Manage Requisition Approvals page...edits the requisition and goes to line details page Category Code is not displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on Approval workflow.
2. Login as Requester and create a new requisition.
3. Requisition is routed to Approver.
4. Make sure Approver is authorized for the Requester in User Preferences -> Procurement -> RequisItion Authorizations page - so that the Approver is able to edit the requisition.
5. Login as "Approver"
6. Navigate to "eProcurement --> Manage Requisition Approvals" page
7. Click the Requisition
8. Edit the Requisition.
9. Click on the Line Details button.
10. Category code is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document