EGL: InterUnit Journal Double-Posting When Being Posted At Same Time From Batch And From Online
(Doc ID 2032006.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** checked for relevance 10-MAR-2017 ***
*** checked for relevance 05-OCT-2020 ***
InterUnit Journal Double-Posting When Being Posted At Same Time From Batch And From Online
Steps to replicate
1) upload an interunit journal with more than one business unit
2) edit journal using batch edit process
3) in 1st window open edited journal in online journal lines page
4) in 2nd window run batch journal post process for the journal
5) while the batch process is running, in 1st window trigger online journal post process
6) results in two message logs -
- one message log posts for some of the business units
- other message log posts for some of the business units
- with at least one or more business units processed by both processes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document