Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Additional distribution lines are not allowed through Regular Voucher Entry page for a PO Voucher, but it is enabled from Voucher Maintenance page.
When additional distribution lines are added through Voucher Maintenance page for a PO-Receipt Voucher, after budget check, the PO encumbrance is only relieved by the amount on the original PO distribution line and not all of the distribution lines on the voucher.
1. Enable Commitment Control.
2. From the Purchasing menu, create a PO and receive it fully.
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create a voucher for the PO and save.
4. Add more distribution lines and the system will populate the following error:
"Distribution lines cannot be inserted because encumbrance cannot be reversed. (7030,615)"
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintenance, and add more distribution lines from Voucher Maintenance Page.
The system will not throw any error.
6. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build, and run the Voucher Build Process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms