Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue on Change of Option Under Event Options & Settings
1) Default Header bid factor not auto deleting\inserting on change of Factor Event Score Into setting
Under event settings and options, set factor event score into as “Line score” and enter the header weighting
2)Once this is done, system auto inserts HEADER bid factor at line level
3) Now change the Factor Event Score Into to ‘Total Score’
4) Under line bid factor, that Header Bid factor has been deleted
5) Now under event settings and options change the Factor Event Score Into to Line Score.
6) Default HEADER bid factor under bid factor line is not inserted
7) Able to successfully save the event
8) And sometimes the issue is other way round i.e even when you change the Factor Event Score Into to Total Score under event settings and options, Header bid factor is not removed from line bid factor page.
Since the delete button for those default bid factors are disabled, we cannot delete it as well.
Expected Result: Change of Option Under Event Options & Settings - Factor Event Score should work consistently
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms