Last updated on JULY 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting a message when changing a requester, if you press on the OK button system will remain in the same page and you have to press on OK again.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. eProcurement > create requisition
2. Requisition settings page will come up as a main page where requester can change the business unit and on behalf of requester
3 Select the on behalf of requester from the prompt
4. Click on OK on the page
5. Now message pop up "changing the requester will the requester default settings"
6. Click on Yes
7. Now requester defaults changed
8. Again we need to click on OK on the same page to go the next page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms