Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a terminated worker has active consumer role, two issues encountered when creating a Higher Education (HE) case and emailing a note from existing HE case.
ISSUE # 1: Unable to create HE case for terminated worker with active consumer role.
Error "No results have been found or no search has been performed.¿ is
ISSUE # 2: Emailing a note from existing HE case (created before
termination) shows blank Name and Email Address on the Recipients section on
the Email page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate PERSON_BASIC_SYNC and WORKFORCE_SYNC between CRM 9.2 and HR 9.1
2. Create a Worker in HR 9.1 and make sure it is subscribed ok in CRM.
3. Open the worker in CRM and click on Add Consumer Information link to add consumer role, do not save yet.
4. While on Consumer page, go to Details link
5. Make sure SETID selected is PSUNV and save.
6. Create a new Higher Education (HE) Case for the above consumer by navigating to Main Menu > Analyst Service Center > Add Case
7. Fill in all the required information and save.
8. Go back to HR and add a termination job row. Make sure it is subscribed ok in CRM too.
9. Open the worker again in CRM and go to Job Tab
10. Make sure the worker is terminated and status is Inactive.
11. Create a Higher Education (HE) Case for this terminated Emplid.
Navigate to Main Menu > Analyst Service Center > Add Case
12. Put in the ID = and hit Search
ISSUE # 1: Unable to create HE case for terminated worker with active
Error "No results have been found or no search has been performed." is received.
13. Try open existing HE Case Id = (created before terminating the
worker in step # 6 & 7)
14. Click Search and open the case
15. Go to Notes tab and add a new note
16. Click Save Case to save the new note.
17. Select Note
18. Click Email button
ISSUE # 2: Name and Email Address are blank on the Recipients section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms