EAR9.1: Incomplete Accounting Entries ACTOB for Direct Debit
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incomplete Accounting Entries ACTOB for Direct Debit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Receivables Definition / and enable VAT Adjustments on Pymt
2. Create an entry type OA (On Account) and an entry use id WS-05
3. Create second invoice with intermediate VAT
4. Create Direct Debits
5. Remitted to bank Direct Debits
6. Launch the AR_Update to post the Direct Debits:
The Direct Debits are not posted, the group is in error because of incomplete accounting entries for one of the DD.
There are 5 lines in the accounting entries of the DD in error. There should be only 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms