E-QR: Query To HTML Results Does Not Keep The Active Focus On The New Window Opened
(Doc ID 2033104.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run PS Query without prompts the output results do display in a new window in the background of the Query search page - the active focus does not keep on the new window opened to retrieve the PS Query results to HTML.
This is not issue when running PS Query with prompts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Internet Explorer settings:
1. Go to Tools menu
2. Hit Settings button
3. Set the 'Always open pop-ups in a new window' and 'A new window' settings
4. Hit 'Ok' button
The issue was tested with Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 12.
Steps performed in PIA:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
Enter "BAS_ENROLL_TXT" and click Search
3. Click HTML link
4. A window of query result was appeared in background of query manager window
5. Enter "CM_ATTRIBUTES" and then click Search
6. Click HTML link
7. A window of query result was appeared on foreground of query manager window, instead of keeping the active focus on the new window opened with the PS Query output results to HTML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document