Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change PO VAT Applicability from Exempt to Taxable does not Update to Budget Status to Not Checked
1. Create PO in a VAT Business Unit.
2. Set VAT at PO Line to Exempt.
3. Save the PO.
4. Run Budget Checking.
5. Go back into the PO and change the VAT Exempt to Taxable.
7. Save the PO.
8. The PO is not going back to Budget Check Required -------> This is what is causing the issue because PO_POENCNP transaction is not created.
9. Add Voucher from PO.
10. Run Matching.
11. Budget Check for AP_VOUCHER > Ends with Success and Budget Status Valid.
12. Budget Check for AP_VCHR_NP > Ends with Warning:
Exception: Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc
Message: Predecessor cannot be found: Source Transaction AP_VCHR_NP, Referenced Source Transaction PO_POENCNP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms