Purchase Price Variance PPV Accounting Lines for Actual Costed Consigned Items Not Generated by the 'Cost Accounting Creation' Process (CM_CSTACCTG)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Cost Management - Version 8.4 SP2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Knowledge Document applies to Cost Management releases 9.1 and 9.2.
The 'Cost Accounting Creation' process (CM_CSTACCTG) is not generating Purchase Price Variance PPV Accounting Lines for Actual Costed Consigned Items.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Consigned Non-Owned Item and add it to an Inventory Business Unit.
- Create a Purchase Order for the Item and receive it in the Inventory Business Unit.
- Create an Express Issue for the received quantity.
- Run the CM_CSTACCTG process.
- Create a Voucher and reduce the Unit Price.
- Match the Voucher and override the Matching Exception.
- Post the Voucher.
- Run the 'Landed Cost Extraction' process.
- Run the CM_CSTACCTG process again > no Accounting Lines are generated for the Price differences between the Voucher and the Purchase Order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms