Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher is created for a One-Time Vendor. Voucher is saved successfully. Voucher is then deleted since it was created for the incorrect Business Unit. Try to create another Voucher for the correct Business Unit, using the same One-Time Vendor associated to the deleted Voucher. An error occurs when trying to save the Voucher.
If One-Time Vendor is referenced on a deleted Voucher, and this is the only Voucher it is associated to, should be able to create a new Voucher using this same One-Time Vendor since technically, the One-Time Vendor is not being referenced on an active Voucher.
The One Time Vendor %1 is being used by voucher %2 (BU %3).
As the One Time Vendor %1 is being used by other voucher, you need to change the Vendor before saving it.
1. Create a new Vendor with Persistence = One Time
2. Create a Voucher for the Vendor in Step 1
3. Delete the Voucher since it was created for the incorrect Business Unit
4. Display the One Time Vendor
5. Change the Vendor Status from Inactive to Approved
6. Save the Vendor
7. Create a Voucher for the Vendor in Step 1 for the correct Business Unit
8. Save the Voucher
9. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms