Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 8.9 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance / time out issue when running a search on the 'Production Area' page (navigation: Production Control, Define Production, Production IDs/Schedules, Production Area) and you are having more than 100 Production Areas. This makes the Application Server crash and the following error is displayed:
Steps to replicate the issue:
In order to replicate the issue when you are having less than 100 Production Areas you can go to Application Designer, open record SF_PANELS_WRK, then go to MAX_ROWS_SCROLL field property, and change the constant value in the Default value from '100' to '4' for example.
- Go to: Production Control, Define Production, Production IDs/Schedules, Production Area.
- Enter a Business Unit (US008) and click on 'Search'.
- Click on a Production Area (FINAL as it has more than 4 Items) > the following message is issued:
Area Item has 10 rows. Exceeds recommended max rows of 4. Continue? (15314,42)
- Answer 'N' > the page comes up with no items populated > it's OK.
- Click on 'Return to Search'.
- Select another Production Area (CUSTOM as it has more than 4 Items) > the wheel spins and then the Application Server crashes and the browser goes to the "Your PeopleSoft connection has expired" page.
Note: Issue in PeopleTools 8.54.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms