ECM: Automatic Reconciliation is Not Happening for Bank Account Transfer- Reference Field for To Account is Not Correct
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Reconciliation is not happening for the Bank Account Transfer (To Account) since the Reference ID does not match with the Bank Transaction Reference.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Cash Management -> Fees and Transfers -> Bank Account Transfer and create a Bank Account Transfer.
2. Navigate to Cash Management -> Settlements -> Select Settlements and select the payment.
3. Navigate to Cash Management -> Settlements -> Approve Settlements and approve the payment.
4. Dispatch the payment using Financial Gateway.
5. Navigate to Banking -> Reconcile Statements -> Semi-Manual Reconciliation and select the From Account.
The Reference number on Bank side and System side matches and the transaction can be reconciled.
6. Select To Account on Semi Manual Reconciliation page, the Reference number on System side is not correct and matching with the Bank side transaction.
The System side transaction reference should match with the Bank side transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms