Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Opening / Manage Applicants: Grid not memorizing the row being processed
When a recruiter is working on Job Opening, Applicant tab, the recruiter selects an applicant on 27 row of the applicants grid, and then sends a correspondence to the applicant, the applicants grid is redrawn displaying row 1 instead of row 27.
The system should remember the last row the recruiter was working on and populate the applicants grid accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu >> Recruiting >> Search Job Opening and open a Job Opening.
2. Search for Applicants and add minimum of 30 Applicants to the Job Openings.
3. Now go to second page in the applicant’s grid and select any applicant. Click on Other Actions >> Applicants Action >> Send Correspondence.
4. On the Send Correspondence page, click on the cancel button.
5. Note that the grid is populated from row 1 and not row 26. The system doesn’t take into consideration the last row the recruiter was working on.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms