Unable To Clone A Life Event Template with Two Roles Cloned From Delivered Ones
(Doc ID 2034808.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Comment -- the functionality described below is from an earlier version of HCM 9.2 eBenefits.
Activity Guide Composer (AGC) functionality has been added to the product as of PUM Image 23. Life Events will have to be configured again with the advent of AGC.
The basic life event clone functionality described below was in effect prior to PUM Image 23.
In Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.2 Life Events, unable to clone a life event template with two roles cloned from Delivered ones
Custom roles do not work as expected. User should be able to clone a life event template with two cloned roles that have been renamed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Life Event Rules for Divorce Life Event to Notify Administrator, Proof Required, Approve Document.
Manual event will not be created.
2. Cloned a Benefits Administrator role. Saved as CLBenAdminTst. Tested it in cloning a life event template with 1 cloned role and it worked.
3. Cloned a second role, the Employee ([WF] Employee) and saved it as CLEmployeeRole1 .
4. Test cloning the Divorce Event with 2 cloned user roles
5. Use the Benefit Clone Utility to clone the Divorce Event Life Event Template
6. Error message is generated:
SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance 'EF_D10LLLL'. (263,90) PTAI_ACTION_ITEMS.List.OnExecute Name:open PCPC:5532 Statement:102
Called from:PTAI_ACTION_ITEMS.ActionItem.OnExecute Name:new Statement:11
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CreateItem Statement:84
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CopyItem Statement:330
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CopyList Statement:423
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document