Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.2 Life Events, unable to clone a life event template with two roles cloned from Delivered ones
Custom roles do not work as expected. User should be able to clone a life event template with two cloned roles that have been renamed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Life Event Rules for Divorce Life Event to Notify Administrator, Proof Required, Approve Document.
Manual event will not be created.
2. Cloned a Benefits Administrator role. Saved as CLBenAdminTst. Tested it in cloning a life event template with 1 cloned role and it worked.
3. Cloned a second role, the Employee ([WF] Employee) and saved it as CLEmployeeRole1 .
4. Test cloning the Divorce Event with 2 cloned user roles
5. Use the Benefit Clone Utility to clone the Divorce Event Life Event Template
6. Error message is generated:
SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance 'EF_D10LLLL'. (263,90) PTAI_ACTION_ITEMS.List.OnExecute Name:open PCPC:5532 Statement:102
Called from:PTAI_ACTION_ITEMS.ActionItem.OnExecute Name:new Statement:11
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CreateItem Statement:84
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CopyItem Statement:330
Called from:FUNCLIB_W3EB.ACTION_ITEM_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CopyList Statement:423
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms