Enhancement: Users should not be able to Save Incorrect Postal Codes in the Edit Address Page
(Doc ID 2034864.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person
2. Add new address row for CAN (Canada)
3. Fill in an incorrect postal code (correct postal code format is A9A 9A9)
A message is triggered: Correct Postal code format for Canada is A9A 9A9. (18028,212)
Correct Postal code format for Canada is A9A 9A9.
Select Ok to reedit Address, Cancel to ignore message.
- User has the possibility to save the incorrect postal code
1. The message should be turned into an error
2. Users should not able to save incorrect postal codes in the Edit Address Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document