Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dutch label on existing button incorrect in personal data. The 'view name' and 'add name' labels on the PERSONAL_DATA1 page are not correct when signed in Dutch.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in the application in Dutch language.
2. Navigate through Hoofdmenu > Personeelsbeheer > Persoonsgegevens > Persoonsgegevens > Persoon toevoegen and click "Persoon toev." button
3. Click on button "Naam toev." and add first/last name click OK
4. It only shows a few characters of the label: Naam bew (Label should be: Naam bewerken)
5. Navigate through Hoofdmenu > Personeelsbeheer > Persoonsgegevens > Gegevens persoon aanpassen
6. It only shows a few characters of the label: Naam bekij (Label should be: Naam bekijken)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms