Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define Supplier User (UM_DISTR_VNDR_INT)page does not function with regards to Password Controls
When password controls are configured to retain the last 10 passwords and throw an error message when using a repeated password, the error message is
not thrown, but it is thrown on the User profile page (USER_GENERAL).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools >Security > Password Configuration > Password Controls
2. Setup Password Controls, Password History - Passwords to Retain set to 10
3. Create a Supplier User (Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Define Supplier User)
4. Change the password that meets the criteria in the Password Controls
5. Change the password again that meets the criteria in the Password Controls
6. Change the password again to the same password from step 4 above, an error should be generated based on the setting on the Password History
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms