Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run TimeAdmin, the following error occurs -
Process 417039 ABENDED at Step TL_TA_RULES.ZSTATMSA.Step50 (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
Process %s ABENDED at Step %s.%s.%s (Action %s) -- RC = %s
PSAESRV completed service request at 06.24.58 2015-07-10
1. Holiday is on 4/3/15
2. Employee belongs to the Workgroup1 (this does not have holiday rule).
3. The time of 7 hrs (REG TRC) was entered for 4/1, 4/2, 4/4/2015 and paid.
4. In the subsequent pay period, 4/2 time is removed and accordingly time admin created an offset entry of -7 hrs and paid.
5. Effective 01-Jul-2015, the Workgroup1 has been changed to Workgroup2 (this has a holiday rule) for holiday rule time period is Year (type month).
6. The Time Administration runs to unique constraint error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms