Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders for Suppliers that do require Acknowledgement still appear in the PO Acknowledgement page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Ensure POA Not Required is set for the Supplier
2. Create PO for the supplier and approve PO
3. Then dispatch the PO through POPO005 SQR Process.
4. Now go to Manage PO acknowledgements page.
5. PO is showing status as awaiting acknowledgement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms