Rating History Hyperlink in Current Documents Displaying Inaccurate Results
(Doc ID 2036102.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting the rating history hyperlink within a current document, the rating returned the current values and does not display the accurate rating for each year.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that Rating history is selected in the Evaluation Document header for Manager and Employee role
2. Structure tab - Edit the overall Summary section Check <Rate> and use <Average> Calculation method and Rating Model <K001>
3. Ensure that Employee and Manager can Rate the Section under Final Evaluation Step - Role Rules
4. Add new rows of different rating values for the years 2007 - 2015
5. Create documents using the Document template for different years (2006 , 2008 , 2015)
6. Navigate to Manager Self Service -> Performance Management -> Perofrmance Documents -> Current Documents
7. Rating History in the Employee data section shows "Distinguished" instead of "Company Maker". It should show the rating as of 2007 (history), not as of 2008 (current)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document