PO Merchandise Amt Base (PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MERCH_AMT_BSE) is Incorrect When GL Base Currency is Different from Purchase Order Currency on Multi-line Distributions Sourced from RFQ
(Doc ID 2036299.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Merchandise Amt Base (PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MERCH_AMT_BSE) is Incorrect When GL Base Currency is Different from Purchase Order Currency on Multi-line Distributions Sourced from RFQ.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PR with details then click on Schedule icons
2. Key in information then click on Distribution icons
3. Create 2 distribution for GL Unit with Base Currency different than document currency, 50 percent on each distribution
4. Source it to a RFQ then have it approved and ready linked to vendors
5. Dispatch Quotes with following parameters
6. Then manage the vendor responses and select those vendors who responded (Load Response not used here)
7. Then award quotes
8. Run PO Calculations process with the following parameters
9. Go to Sourcing Workbench and be sure that status is Ready (Completed is now status since RFQ has been processed already) before running PO Creation
10. Run PO Creation process with the following process
11. Check on the PO created by the PO Creation Process
12. Go to the distribution page
13. Go to the Details/Tax tab and look for the Merchandise Amt Base column. The values are calculated different, but the document was split 50-50. Amount should be equal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document