Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Due Date is not calculated correctly when a PO that has different pay terms is copied onto Voucher.
1. Create a Voucher with Payment Terms = Due Now and save it.
2. Create a Purchase Order where the payment terms is different than what is on the Voucher, say PO payment terms = 2D.
3. Dispatch the Purchase Order.
4. Copy PO onto the Voucher and the payment terms on the Voucher are replaced with PO payment terms.
5. Save the Voucher.
9. Schedule Due Date is calculated as per the original payment terms.
Schedule Due Date should be calculated based on the PO payment terms.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms