Cannot View Attachments On Banking Page When Attached From Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2036724.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During supplier registration, it is required to add an attachment on the banking information page. Upon approval, the attachment cannot be viewed on the Manage Registration Approval page. See the attachment for a clearer picture.
Attachment security is present when attaching to profile questions, but not for the banking information page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Register a new Supplier.
2. Complete all the required steps till step # 5 (Supplier banking information).
3. Add Attachment to that page.
4. Submit Supplier for approval.
5. Sign in as approver and open the registration page.
6. Attachment is not there in the Supplier banking information page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document